Thanks to Bliss M for this info.
1. Properly accomplished Claim Form 1 (available at Philhealth Office Manila)
2. Original Official Receipts
3. Medical Report
4. Operative Record/Technique if with Operation
5. Anesthesia Record
6. Copy of Member’s Data Record (Philhealth)
7. Copy of Marriage Certificate (if wife/husband is claiming on behalf of OFW)
8. Statement of Account with Breakdown of Charges
· All documents in foreign language must be translated in English.
· Filing period is 180 days from the date of discharge from the hospital.
For further information you may visit Philhealth website at www.philhealth.gov.ph or call Philhealth hot line telephone number 6373754/6379999 local 1122/1124. or Cell No. 09189635396
Philhealth OFW Info: http://www.philhealth.gov.ph/members/overseas_workers/continuity.htm
Ms. Elizabeth S. Fernandez, M.D.
Manager, Overseas Workers Program
Cell No. +63 9189635396