Philhealth benefits to registered OFWs

Thanks to Bliss M for this info.


Please be advised that Hospitalization done abroad is covered by PHILHEALTH. All you have to do is to submit the following documents for your claim:

1. Properly accomplished Claim Form 1 (available at Philhealth Office Manila)
2. Original Official Receipts
3. Medical Report
4. Operative Record/Technique if with Operation
5. Anesthesia Record
6. Copy of Member’s Data Record (Philhealth)
7. Copy of Marriage Certificate
(if wife/husband is claiming on behalf of OFW)
8. Statement of Account with Breakdown of Charges


· All documents in foreign language must be translated in English.

· Filing period is 180 days from the date of discharge from the hospital.

For further information you may visit Philhealth website at or call Philhealth hot line telephone number 6373754/6379999 local 1122/1124. or Cell No. 09189635396

Philhealth OFW Info:

Contact Person

Ms. Elizabeth S. Fernandez, M.D.
Manager, Overseas Workers Program
Cell No.
+63 9189635396


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s